Membership is open to everyone and we encourage all regular volunteers to become members of the Bandstand Beds Association. You will get the following benefits:
- Access to the growing spaces to help with the maintenance and watering, and taking part in gardening sessions and workshops to learn new skills — plus our regular picnics!
- Newsletters to keep you up to date with our activities.
- Attendance at meetings and the AGM to plan and decide our future work.
- Opportunities to help raise funds for future food growing projects.
It’s not expensive to join, and this money is an important part of our income to keep us going — it helps towards buying plants and seeds. Annual rates (running from February):
- Standard £5
- Unwaged £1
- Family or shared household (3 people) £10
- Corporate £50
Alternatively, if you would like to pay via bank transfer please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our bank details.
Donations and sponsorship also most welcome:
Data Protection – Privacy Statement Bandstand Beds Association (BBA) holds information given to it by members when they join the organisation in order to contact them with newsletters, and information about activities we are involved with. Information on members is not shared with any other organisation, either in the UK or abroad and is retained as long as members’ subscriptions are paid up. Information on lapsed members will be deleted from our records after six months. The contact point for data protection issues is the membership secretary, Marion Vray – email email@example.com