Membership is open to everyone and we encourage all regular volunteers to become members of the Bandstand Beds Association. You will get the following benefits:
- Access to the growing spaces to help with the maintenance and watering, and taking part in gardening sessions and workshops to learn new skills — plus our regular picnics!
- Newsletters to keep you up to date with our activities.
- Attendance at meetings and the AGM to plan and decide our future work.
- Opportunities to help raise funds for future food growing projects.
It’s not expensive to join, and this money is an important part of our income to keep us going — it helps towards buying plants and seeds. Annual rates (running from February):
- Standard £5
- Constituted community group £20
- Corporate £50
- Unwaged £1
- Family or shared household (3 people) £10
Alternatively, post a cheque made out to ‘Bandstand Beds Association’ to
Diana Linskey (Treasurer), 32 Stockwell Green, London, SW9 9HZ