Bandstand Beds is a self-sustaining, volunteer-led organisation run by its members, and anyone over 18 can join.
As a member of the Bandstand Beds Association (BBA) you will receive the following benefits:
- Access to the growing spaces during our gardening sessions.
- To help with the maintenance and watering, taking part in gardening workshops enabling you to to learn new skills.
- Receive email updates to keep you in touch with our activities.
- Attendance at meetings and the AGM to plan and decide our future work, and how we run our garden.
- Opportunities to help raise funds for the sustainability of our garden and future food growing projects.
- Join us for our picnics and shared meals at the end of our gardening sessions.
Our community garden has a strong social element and you don’t have to be an experienced gardener to become a member. As a volunteer-led organisation we are always keen to have people on board who can help behind the scenes too.
Membership options, running annually from 1st of January…
- Standard £5
- Unwaged £1
- Family or shared household (3 people) £10
- Corporate £50
For information about making a bank transfer, email us by clicking this link.
Our garden relies on donations, sponsorship and grant funding for its sustainability.
To make a donation click on the button below…
Data Protection – Privacy Statement Bandstand Beds Association (BBA) holds information given to it by members when they join the organisation in order to contact them with newsletters, and information about activities we are involved with. Information on members is not shared with any other organisation, either in the UK or abroad and is retained as long as members’ subscriptions are paid up. Information on lapsed members will be deleted from our records after three months. The contact point for data protection issues is the membership secretary, Andrew Besso – email email@example.com