Join us for the urban food fortnight celebration of all food grown, harvested and eaten on our doorstep in London.
We’ll be at the Bandstand Beds 11 – 2 this Saturday 21st September. You are most welcome to join us:
– help tend the bandstand beds and our pumpkin patch
– share your ideas for the next season and see how you can get involved
– find out about our feasting plans this autumn
– bring a pumpkin and/or bean based recipe for the website http://bandstandbeds.
– sow green manures and find out about our horticultural secrets
We have 4th October 2 – 6pm fixed for our first cook up day with harvest. It’ll be at Notredame Hall on Northside…watch this space for more details